Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

hugs and hugs @BlueBay HeartHeart

here for you my sister xoxo

Hi @s-jay@Shaz51

I have calmed down. How? I went to Bunnings!! Lol 

I bought some herbs snd a plant for my pots. Home now snd judt hsbing a ciffee. 

It doesn’t mean I’m better but I’m coping as best I can. 

bought some herbs snd a plant for my pots -- what kind did you get @BlueBay Heart

I will have a coffee with you xx

@Shaz51

I bought some basil snd lettuce and a plant for an empty pot. 

Ive now got tomatoes, silverbeet, rocket, lettuce, oregano rosemary snd huge parsley. Also strawberries in smother pot. I love seeing the plants grow. 

that is totally wonderful my sister @BlueBay

my succulents are growing crazy but you can not eat succulents Smiley Very Happy

I planted miniature Lemonade tree but have only one fruit on it

Hugs ❤ @BlueBay

I am a cyber-gardener now @BlueBay ..... 😏

I can grow a beautiful garden like this ....troy-rhone-Formal-herb-garden-photo-800x600.jpg

... at the click (okay, a few clicks) of a button .....

Doesn't smell like yours will though .... lol

Hi @Zoe7 .... 🖐💕

Look what I found ..... Grecian urn and everything ....

Good to see you @utopia @Former-Member @Shaz51 @s-jay ....

Former-Member
Not applicable

How was your day @Faith-and-Hope ?

I had a good day, thanks @Former-Member.  We have started a major art project at uni that will take us to the end of the semester now.  It's based on the art journalling style.  I have another video to post on the art thread.  I will tag you there, and you too @BlueBay.  They can be relaxing just to watch.

I might have a go at this one, but I don't have the stamps she is using, so I will just draw the stack of books and coffee cup, and I am using acrylic paints rather than the inks she has .... but it doesn't matter.  It doesn't have to be the same .... just something like it, and as she says in the video, you can make art journal pages about the things that interest you.  Whatever you don't know how to draw, find an online image for, and just copy it in your own style.  You can do that for your own private art journal at home.

Through Ones Eyes

Hi @Faith-and-Hope@Former-Member@utopia@Shaz51@Zoe7

i had an appt at my doctors this to check my blood pressure. It was 169/110!!!  He said its all because of stress. I told him I can’t find a way to reduce it. He said all my physical issues are all stress related. 

I’m crying because I feel lost in my life. He asked how this weeks been with hubby home. I told him I feel like I’m suffocating. 

My life will never get better. I wish I was in hospital fir a break. I csnt do any of this anymore. I want to leave everyone in my life. I can’t do it. 

I told my doctor I wish I was in hospital and he said yo think positive. How can I think positive when I’m so stressed.  I told him there’s stressors every day. I get the phone calls from companies saying to psy overdue bills. He doesn’t get the calls. 

I think I will leave everyone. The time has come where I need to go. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance