Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@LeventiaHeartWoman Happy

Hi & Good Morning Leventia, Welcome to CT, I started this Thread, & it's a lovely place to come & visit for any reason. I am a non Religious Christian I have been a Christian all my life, my Mum introduced me to GOD when I was a tiny child. Mum taught me at home about things of GOD, & I found HIM myself as I grew.

I could not live without the Love of GOD in my heart, HE gave me my deep & Sincere love for all life, & my passion for helping & loving both, People, & Animals. If you would ever like to visit this Thread for any reason, you will be loved, & accepted always!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  Woman HappyHeart

@saturnzoon @Former-Member @Shaz51  @Adge @Appleblossom @BlueBay @Determined @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Heavenbound @Jojo2 @Bubbles3 @Holly24 & all!Heart

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Good morning @Former-Member

@eudemonismHeartWoman Happy

Good Morning Eude!

I hope you have a Happy & Safe Day!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo   Woman Very Happy  <><<

@Former-Member

@Former-MemberHeart

King James Version. This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Darby Bible Translation. This is the day that Jehovah hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
biblehub.com/kjv/psalms/118-24.htm

Edited: changed text

@Former-Member
Take care ❤

@Former-Member i think you've missed the point. I'm not having a go at anyone. I'm just speaking my mind. Look at what I've written in an unbiased way if you can.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance