Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Awe...how precious @BlueBay 

At the moment my eyesight and side-tracked mind doesn't allow close quarters with crafty things. Seeing your blankies and burp cloths, I feel a little inspired to make the effort; they're lovely.

I'm more of an onlooker with everyone's crochet projects on this thread. It's nice to see everyone's enthusiasm and pic's. It's a great pick-me-up.

Thankyou @CheerBear @outlander @saturnzoon 

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Owlunar for sharing your achievements and @Ali11 too for joining in. The more the merrier.. 😃

Hip Hip Crochet!!!!

All looking great @BlueBay Smiley Happy So cool that you and your daughter can work on those together!

@CheerBear those Harry Potter blanket are amazing, I love the looks of the C2C, I know what you mean by the number of threads you need, that's the thing that puts me off trying one as my patience isn't very good and I would confuse myself to much, maybe if I come across one that only has a couple of colors I might try it.

@BlueBay  all your blankets, scrunchies and others look so nice and warm, it must be nice to have your daughter help you, unfortunately my daughter moved to Newcastle and im in Adelaide so I miss her heaps.

@Ali11 @Hope4me @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Owlunar  hope you are all doing well

@CheerBear ive got something to show you 🙂

pillow and blanket.jpg

i added the buttons on today..  i realised i changed my tension abit which made the right side abit looser at the start so its made it abit uneven but think it looks ok. you dont normally see the back so much anyway. hope the buttons dont come off lol. first time attaching them ono anything. what do you think? ive put a pic of the set here too.  @CheerBear  and everyone

pillow.jpg

Amazing @outlander! Those buttons look really challenging.

I missed this yesterday @outlander. It looks great! It reminds me a bit of a "quillow" which has me thinking about what could be crocheted like that 🤔 What is it stuffed with? I love that stitch 😍

thanks @Ali11 it wasnt to bad really. it was the only buttons i could find so they will have to do!

thanks @CheerBear
its actually a little pillow on the inside.
what is a quillow?

Thought it may be a little pillow inside - very clever @outlander 😊

A quillow is a quilt that folds into a pillow. They're pretty cool. @BlueBay you might be interested in these for your A or your online store?

(I'll add an image below)

Tricky to show in a pic but here's the idea. It's a blanket with a pocket that the blanket can be folded into to make it a pillow 🙂

images (94).jpeg

@outlander @BlueBay 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance