Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

I'll try and find the att thread thanks @outlander

its called 'Through Ones Eyes' @salzie
What paint did you use for your purple painting- the one on the bottom left. is it watercolour?

@Doglover here is the craft thread Tab mentioned on the other thread

Cheers for that @outlander . Looks like il b seeing u around the craft corner. Will hav a snoop around when i get the chance. 😊

looking forward to seeing some of your projects @Doglover if you feel up for sharing them of course

Haha, thanks @outlander . My 'projects' consist of scarves, scarves, and more scarves. Not very exciting! Bn thinking of taking up beading again (jewelry) so u never know, mayb il come up with something worth posting! 

Im looking forward to having a look thru and seeing what others have created.

@Doglover we all start somewhere. Id still be classed as a beginner with heaps to learn. Ive really only made basic things too

What hav u made @outlander ?

ive made um 2 blankets, a pillow cover, a scarf, a beanie and a few butterfly keychains.
@CheerBeartaught and encouraged me heaps from when i was very first starting out- including what hook and yarn to learn with. had no idea what a hook or a chain or anything else was. i use to call hooks 'sticks' and never gave it much thought. my first ever project is my 'Cheerbear Blanket' its rainbow coloured @Doglover 

Hi to all on this thread @CheerBear @outlander @salzie @BlueBay @Teej. Im new here. Thanks to @TAB  and @outlander for pointing me in this direction. Im not particularly crafty, the best i can do is basic scarves, but i look forward to checking out what u have all made in the past, and what u make in the future.

Take care and hav fun with ur projects!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance