Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Are you there zoe @Zoe7 ?

Well done @Zoe7 ❣️

I did some mailing I was needing to get done.  Pleased with myself about that ..... 

Mr. did a fridge clean and threw out what I had put aside for my lunch .... :face_with_rolling_eyes:.  What’s new ?!  I found something else to eat ..... life goes on.

How is your headache @oceangirl ?  Has it cleared up okay ?

It did clear up, thanks for asking. @Faith-and-Hope  It was not as bad as it usually is- it could have been hormonal too. I'm booked in to see GP for myself.

Bullfrog had his appointment- two new medication for his eyes. He is booked in for the next month- he could have had it done next week but she had a full list and rather he got it done when she was not as rushed- I hope I made the right decision. 

Kitchen clean

Washing up next @Faith-and-Hope then tackle the dining room table (that will probably be tomorrow though) 

Good job on getting the mailing done 👍

Not ideal about your Mr. cleaning out the fridge and getting rid of your lunch but pleased you could still find something to eat. Need to sort out dinner here but will do the washing up first so I can use a couple of the pots. Think I'll have steamed veggies tonight - feel like something warm as it is cold again tonight.

@oceangirl glad Milo is good.

Steamed veggies sounds nice @Zoe7 ...,, I’m coming to your place .... lol.  Might get my dinner thrown out here too 😂

Yes, I am glad Milo is okay in the moment @oceangirl . It sounds sensible to me

to wait for a less-stacked

treatment day for him.

Oh I hope not @Faith-and-Hope but nothing would surprise me with Mr. Smiley Frustrated

I do love my veggies and I have some tuna so I might have that with them - Cat and Toby can have some too - just 'cos they are sooo spoilt lol

You are definitely welcome for dinner - the house is vacuumed so visitors welcome 😀👍

🤗💕 @Zoe7 

Both dogs are good - eating their dinner- very quiet. @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @BryanaCamp 

Steamed veggies sounds nice @Zoe7 , i agree @Faith-and-Hope 

hello @oceangirl  Heart

Veggies steaming @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 - going to have cherry tomatoes and tuna with them - nice and healthy Smiley Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance