Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Rockpool and Rooney10 Birthday Thread

I have only had 2 of 3 planned sessions with this psychologist. She is basically just supporting me while my pdoc and gp are away - she is also the psychologist that takes DBT so those sessions are only temporary @Rockpool 

I will discuss it more with my pdoc when she is back - I know she hasn't been keen on me re-visiting any of my past because of the effect it hs on me - but maybe I am in a better place to do that now. This is definitely something that I need to think more about though - and maybe just dealing with the work thing is enough for now - it is pretty big and I definitely can't over do it.

Nice chatting to you again - always love when you drop in for a chat Heart

Ah I see... I agree, talking it through again with your pdoc sounds like a good idea, as does having a bit more of a think about it. No you can't over do it and working through these things while managing the transition back into work may be tricky. I am confident that with some more thought and some more discussions on this, you will come to the right decision for you.

Always lovely to chat to you @Zoe7, I do like dropping in for a chat Smiley Very Happy

I'll keep youo updated on how things are going @Rockpool Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance