Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, you're doing well re course. Hope this Christmas you get the certificate and big celebration ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha ha ! @Meowmy  prob fall over and drop dead and the cat will eat me slowly over few months til someone finds me lol...

okay ... what would be Really good, is if get $60,000 ok plus  from over seas inheritance as well and go on fitness thing while working part time  then go on O/S trips get another car and some motorbikes and a boat to take cat fishing lol then sell this house and get another one closer to a beach lol ok this will do me ha ha , get a pool maybe lol

@TAB hey tabby, sounds a great dream ha ha. Yea. We need to get better with health ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh its very achievable @Meowmy  .. this TAE thing has been floating around waiting for me for like 12 years or so ..90% of life have been 2/3s this we ight max, and for over 10 years been a lot less. its all do-able..

@TAB hey tabby, I hope we both get better with our health.

TAB
Senior Contributor

..and life .. ?? .. @Meowmy 😊

@TAB hey tabby, hope when our health get better, our lives will be better too ha. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@TAB @Meowmy @Jacques @StuF @SmilingGecko @Bill16 @tonys 

Well my boys came over, while we waited on one of their fiancéés we played a fun card game. Can’t tell you the name because it’s a bit of a swear word. Then we had dinner which everyone enjoyed. Then we played a never ending game of unstable unicorns. It went over two hours. By the end of it we didn’t care who won anymore as long as someone put us out of our misery lol. Overall it was a really fun evening. I am always sad when it’s over. I spend a lot of time anticipating these events for them to be over in 3 or 4 hours. 

@Oaktree @TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance