Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@Bill16 hey, how are you going? 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Bill16 was walking , had to, felt crap. Ok now
How are you going
TAB
Senior Contributor

I did 60mins @Meowmy needed it . Sunny cool blow was nice in end. Wanted to turn around so many times lol

@TAB tabby cat, you are my hero. Very well done. So good.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha har v funny @Meowmy but thanks. I got bed out of bedroom this morning so many aches cannot ever sleep on that again. Going to use base for firewood need to get new mattress now will use blow up one in between mate said its good its like foot and half thick air mattress deluxe $100 job lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

https://youtu.be/hg_Nw20GG0E
Check back axle trying to snap at 00.50 and sound after 2.30 @Bill16

@TAB a lot of sales on. Hope you can get good bedding soon. Aiming for two hour walk altogether as missed last two days walking. Need to shop for foods. Thinking of cooking prawns.lol. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Am going to have to google HIIT workout w no equipment. It beats walking by far apparently re weight, but will do both when get going plus swim and get a pushbike @Meowmy prawns 🍤 yum

@TAB you are champion, tabby cat. I can only do walking. But you are inspirational. Going to put in petrol st servo.lol. Then a bit more walking hopefully plus shipping hopefully. Tabby the positive cat. Cool.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Nah no servo today @Meowmy lol ok you mean you .. ok .. wat is shipping? Skipping?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance