Skip to main content

Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

Hey @Glisten good morning to you luv. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  got up at 3 then cat came in and still in bedroom asleep. ran out of reflux meds day b4 yest , was choking in bed like good old days, had toeat half pkt quick eze which didnt really work, now gut a bit funny from taking them ha ha , slept in , feel bit off, wont be doing much today

@TAB hey tabby, cute re cat ha ha. Hope you enjoy a restful day. Still a bit off from having the chest infection. Out coffee and walk and then rest ha. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I have to start walking again @Meowmy  after seeing self in full length mirror at room yest , decided not to bother w swim , ha

@TAB hey tabby. Will go to grocery shop to get some food. Decided to look after myself from now ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

no gym this week so far let  alone 3x like physio said, will lie to them if the ask tomorrow ha ha @Meowmy got cardio tomorrow, and physio plus now have to have holter monitor again for heart ha ha, except after appt hilarious !!

@TAB hey tabby, good luck with physio etc. Done walk. Got vitamins. 

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Glisten @greenpea 

May your days be full of Thurs

Hello @TAB struggling to get going on these meds. I just made some zucchini icecream under inspo of American friend as I can't afford vegan icecream. Its like $12 a 700g tub for vegan caramel macadamia in shops!!! I did my sums and its only 90c each for me to buy full cream coconut cream and coconut milk I stopped buying vegan icecream last summer as it was pushing up the cost of my weekly shop. Yes I can make vegan caramel icecream for nix including macadamias and coconut sugar thrown in! Not paying $10 profit margin

Hello @StuF just finding things to do around the house. Meds slowing me down more as I took them later in the evening last night. Tired of feeling so heavily sedated.