Skip to main content

Forums

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah, not enough moving, too much stress etc @SmilingGecko plus bs from drs, they dont really know whats going on..

Yeah stress can do it and not enough movement for sure @TAB I'm trying a few new things so lets see how I go. Fixing metabolism and using a new meditation technique apart from walking, resistance bands diet and hydration. I hope I will be making progress.  Looking forward to the early hours to do my new meditation tomorrow which I allready tried today. Its fantastic. Yes happy birthday season to all of us TAB.

I hope you are doing allright @Meowmy this evening.  It must be hard living with your family. I came from a broken home so I know how you feel. Its not easy having to face the same thing every day. I'm sorry you have to put up with all that. The average family is usually dysfunctional. I saw a psychologist and statistician research families in the 1960's and he indicated that that was the case. So you are not alone in your experience. Its just such a shame you are still stuck with them and compelled to put up with it on a daily basis. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @SmilingGecko  not sure how long this gp is here for, think he visits. seeing him again tues, might try and see if can get him to make some more gung-ho decisions ie put me back on some sort of pain meds, even ad hoc

@TAB 

How are you? 

I just wrote, to wish Hams a happy birthday. 

Unfortunately, its quite difficult to lose weight and maintain that loss.

Is there any side effects of the injections? I know one is quite expensive, its a private script. 

I'm just going to put the TV and watch the football. I'm working tomorrow. Work has not been good. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well you have been there a while now, re job ? maybe its time for a break or a change ?

@oceangirl  yes put on nearly 40% of current weight over last 5 years . never been starting weight 5 years ago was close to max ever, so new maximums over and over and having to try and deal with it esp when could barely maintain let alone lose. anyhoo. need to try what I can. yes its dear, yes, side effects, but they go away after a  while they say. Enjoy tv. am avoiding it. going to go to bed. hope your works not too bad tomorrow or maybe just quit lol 😎