Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

I hope you bf is ok 

And of course you and your boy @Anastasia 

Sounds like a very challenging evening, so glad to hear you are all safe. 
🤗❣️

Hi lovely @BPDSurvivor 

Good to hear from you, it sounds as though you've been busy. I hope you're keeping your head above water ok.

The first class was on Wednesday and I enjoyed it. First half was really meet n greet, going over policies etc. Second half was the Wise Mind.  I recall you posting about it in your DBT thread.

i have homework to do, but haven't been in the right mindset to fully concentrate. I hope I get my act together soon, so I can complete it.

Hugs,

WIP

Anyone around @Anastasia @Emelia8 

hey @WIP im around for a while if youd like to talk?

Oh goodness @WIP ... I am so sorry ... I missed your post earlier. It must have been about 6pm, at which I was busy doing dinner. I simply didnt see it. I am really sorry. I suspect @Anastasia also missed it?

Anyway Im here now ... Is there anyrhing I can help you with?

Ems 💕

Thank you @Emelia8 💞

Yes @WIP I don't see your tag. I'm so sorry. I'm here for you 👀👂💞

It's alright @Emelia8 @outlander @Anastasia 

Juat another bad day and the bruises around my eyes have developed further. I think I need to go to the doctor as the bridge of my nose is swollen and sore when I move it from side to side. I've still got the bump on my forehead too.

I know I'm being vain, but I don't want to go to my psychiatrist & DBT class looking like this on Wednesday. I'm so embarrassed and ashamed.

Thanks ladies. I shouldn't  be bothering you with my pathetic little issues compared to what you have on your plates @Anastasia @Emelia8 @outlander 

Just going to try and stop crying & get some sleep. My head hurts a lot tho 

that doesnt sound very good @WIP
how has this happened (you dont have to say of course)
it sounds like your nose is broken and def worth getting checked out
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance