Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

@Emelia8  even in my darkest moments you are always there in the back of my mind. I hope you are okay.xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Did I do something wrong @Former-Member ? I said hello to you and that I hope you're ok but I got ignored.

Hi to everyone else here.

Sending you love @Former-Member ❣️💞💕

@Former-Member wrote:

...it's anniversary after anniversary and I am barely keeping my head above the water. I am trying hard to move forward but seem to get but right back to the end of my tether every time.

@Former-Member  I'm sorry to hear how hard things are 😞 Good on you for keeping trying. You are a special person 💚

Lee82
Senior Contributor

My beautiful BFF. I just want you to know that I am here for you hun. That I believe in you and that I love you with all my heart. You have so damn much going on right now I wish there was more I could do. Feeling very helpless and frustrated that I can't help my beautiful friend. 
please stay safe, stay strong and remember you are worth it. 
@Former-Member love you always and forever ❤️

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey beautiful. How you feeling? Have you gotten your results from your blood test yet hun?

hopijg today you Are deelinf ev just a littme beyter. 
sending you my love. 
@Anastasia 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lee82  @Emelia8 @NatureLover @Anastasia @greenpea 

It's another one of those days but I am safe. Love you all and thank you for your support. 

@Former-Member , unfortunately I am

not good amd not coping really well at all. Sorry to have just ignored you that wasn't the right thing to do. I am praying that you will understand why though. Our last conversation got out of hand, I was trying hard to make you feel welcome in every thread that we where both on amd no matter what I did, it didn't help. Keeping in mind that while I dont know a lot about your condition, I did listen to what you said about it and how it effects you. I constantly tried to reassure you, support you in the best way I knew how. I even went as far as asking a @Former-Member if I was communicating with you effectively, that maybe I was getting it wrong, I really just wanted to support you anyway I could. I am not holding any of that against but I have been limited in my ability to be here, I don't engage daily to the extent I use to for the most part as I have few good days right now. I am sorry again for having ignored you, it wasn't the right thing to do. Wishing you a good week. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member I'm sorry if I did anything wrong to you, I didn't mean to if I did. I hope you're ok. And it did help, it's me not you. I appreciate you trying to help, I really do. You didn't do anything wrong to me, not that I think anyway. I'll leave you be.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member I asked the mods to permanently delete my account, it seems whatever I do on here is wrong. I'm sorry if I ever did anything to upset you, I don't remember, but I'm sorry if I did. Your comment upset me quite a lot.

Hi @Former-Member, @Former-Member  & all, I can see that there's been a little upset here, so just wanted to step in and remind everyone that it's really important to remember that everyone is on their own journey, and sometimes this involves slowing down or taking breaks. It's also really important to respect every member and where they may be at in accordance with Sane's Community Guidelines arouund Respect- I know it can be frustrating when this differs from what we might want or need ourselves, but as I've mentioned, it is very important that these needs are respected even when you might dislike it or diagree.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance