Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I have mental health but worried about my husband

Sorry to hear things are so tough for you at the moment @Bubbles3

Have finally finally finished for the night here and dropping off to sleep, I trust everything goes ok for you tomorrow, I have promised my boys my undivided attention tomorrow so aiming for a tech free day, I will try answer some more of your questions tomorrow night or Tuesday. 

It is a big step reaching out the way you have and I am happy to help where I can and truat it works iut for you. 

Trust you can enjoy some famklt time with hubby and children tomorrow. I am looking forward to a nice day after a couple of weeks of turmoil. 

Hi @Emmet and welcome to the forum

Your post sounds like I could have written it. 

I trust you can find some answers here, you will find everyone very supportive and friendly. 

If you would like to introduce yourself and tell us some of your story (the introduce yourself thread under social spaces tab is a good start) Im sure that people with similar experiences will be more than happy to start a discussion with you. I have found the support here invaluable as a carer over the past year .

Past my bed time now and will be offline tomorow but I am happy to answer any questions you may have. 

Are you there @Determined

Am out with family at the moment @Bubbles3
Will try and get on later if I can keep my eyes open but it will be late.

@Bubbles3 how are things for you today? Trust all is ok...

Sorry I missed you yesterday.

About to head out again now to see family, wont be back online till late as phone often doesn't work where we are going, 

hi @Determined

how are you going

im not doing so well

feeling low and depressed again

kids are happy with there pressies they got yesterday

so there happy and amused ATM

all i want to do , is go and hide from hubby and the kids but i cant because then hubby will know there is something wrong with me. and i dont want him thinking anything like that.

i just asked him if we could go camping (which i love ) but he said no , so that has upset me even more now. 

i just dont want to be here

i dont understand why he doesnt want go and have some fun and relax as a family

im lost

Hi @Bubbles3 sorry you are not doing so well

Keeping up a happy face at this time of year especially can be quite draining, I know I am starting to see the strain in my darling and I am also weary from pretending to be happy. 

Re going away, I can relate to wanting to stay home,  for us it takes very little for things to go pear shaped if things don't go to plan, I am having to make a consious effort to go out becauae of this.

Please dont take this the wrong way, just saying how it is for our family. I am especially reluctant to go out when my darling is on a downer. (And for me I can often sense this before there is any quantifiable evidence). I definatly would not want to go away at the moment due to the strain my darling is showing. Perhaps your hubby can sense you are feeling down ? Just a thought

Trust things pick up soon, good to hear little people are happy. 

We spent today at my mums for a siblings birthday. Children had a good time but I slept for most of it as I was up most of last night with bub. 

hi @Determined

how are you going. good i hope.

one thing i have convinced my hubby to do is go camping. i love camping and he finds it relaxing also. so we are going next week fo 2 night. its about 3 hours drive from where we live near the coast. i cant wait. we will do lots of fishing and crabbing . love my crabs. so yeah i cant wait to go. 

it will give us both a break . even me more so . i find it so relaxing

hi @Determined

how are you today

how are thing going with your wife.

take care

Hi @Bubbles3
Good to hear about your camping trip. Trust it all goes well for you.
Sorry I haven't been around much. A lot on at the moment.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance