Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Last Light ✨💫✨

Hey @Unlonely1 

I don't quite understand.. is it because of people you don't like life or do you see a better life if you had different people in it?  

Do you find any joy in the things your child finds joy in? being silly, building cubby houses or having a play in a park?

It is because of me that I don't like life, for the most part, but also because I simply no longer have any hope that there will be anything better in my future 😞

Nor do I have anything in common with other people anymore....

I recently said to my ex-therapist/current friend, that I thought it was rather ironic: that if I wasn't in my life, it would be pretty fantastic! 

Unfortunately that is the truth 😞

I really don't enjoy anything at all about life.  Not because I don't want to, and not because I don't try.

The only reason I live is because it is my duty.  As a mother.

hí 2 @AussieRecharger + єvrч1 😏
hσpє ur αll dσíng σk?

@Unlonely1 It's friyay and everyone here is asleep so i get to post to the sounds of snoring. 

How are you? i wonder if @saltandpepper is around for a chat with us as well?

Oh hey 👋 what's happening over here @AussieRecharger 

@saltandpepper not much.. just casting my posting net far and wide to see what convo starters are out there.  

Starting to feel a bit tired now I have jumped on and started replying.  Hows has your week been? Any advice for @Unlonely1 here?

Ah soz mate ima little out of it tonight @AussieRecharger tag me in it tomorrow and I'll give it a read though for sure

sσrrч íf thís ís 2 4wαrd 4 n є 1.....
wє‘rє jst círíσus thσ...

r n є σf u DID?

nσt thαt ít mαttα‘s 2 us...

...stíll curíσus thσ 🙃

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance