Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Enjoy the movies hun @Eve7 

Nice to always get out of the house, even better that is with some freinds.

💜💜

I’m actually looking forward to it @Snowie  as it’s just a couple of us going and we’re all similar in that we are “widows” (hate that word) and have been there for each other over the years..

We’ll probably have dinner afterwards so hopefully a nice afternoon coming up.

I hope you’ve recovered from last nights bbq

💖💜

That is nice hun @Eve7 that you have a good group of friends like that. 

Enjoy the movies and your dinner afterwards. Sounds like a great way to end the weekend.

I am just tired from last night but overwise ok. I think the dog is exhausted however, she has slept all morning!!

I’ll never underestimate the value of friends both on and off the forums @Snowie  as I wouldn’t be here today without you all.  

Poor Issy needing to sleep so much. Was she active yesterday?

You're a very lucky lady to have such a good group of friends off the forum @Eve7  They would certainly help with your MH.

I don't have any friends irl, and I'm desperate for people to engage with. It's had such a negative impact on my MH, I can't wait to get out there and hopefully develop some relationships. It's a bit challenging at my age, with no kids, and not working ☹️
I'll get there I hope.  I might even strike up a friendship with someone in the DBT group I've joined (the homework is challenging!

You will get there @WIP 

💚🧡💚

🤷‍♀️ I really don't know @Eve7 

I'm so very lonely and sad 

I hope you enjoy the movie. It gets good reviews - Eric Bana is in it. At least he's good to look at 😉

The movie was excellent @WIP  and Eric Banna is a highlight.

I hope as you get into DBT you start to regain your confidence and form a new circle of friends.

Even with friends and family I often feel lonely due to my mh. It’s a hard journey.

Hopw you sleep well tonight.

💖💖💖

@Eve7 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance