Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

i understand @Bow
please dont hesitate to reach out to a helpline or other support though if you cant talk here. sitting with you Heart

Hope you're ok @Bow ?

🙏🤞🤗💞

Hello @Emelia8 @outlander @Eve7 @Mellysmellyelly 🌺🌸🌼🌷💐

Bow
Senior Contributor

No I’m not @Anastasia 

and that’s it eh @Emelia8 I have some offline supports, but they are limited. And I can’t keep relying on them, need to learn to be able to do this shitty exitance on my own. Helplines don’t help much. 

Sorry thats far more than what I wanted to say. Will shut up now.

Sorry @Bow 

I'm not much company today. But I am happy to sit with you if that helps?

Have to tend to my boy at times so if I go quiet I'm still here but multi tasking xxx

@outlander @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Mellysmellyelly 

I'm sorry @Bow ... I can imagine how hard it is for you.  Please just stay safe for now ... each minute and each hour at a time ... and think about tomorrow when the time comes. Just get through today ... thats a big enough step to take for now.  And go hug your little girl, who loves and needs you so much.

Tag me if you change your mind, and feel you would benefit from (limited) talking.

Emelia 💞

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Emelia8 @Anastasia 

I see my gp tomorrow, maybe that will help, although she won’t be happy with me

then I see my psychologist on Tuesday before going away for a few days, which I am extremely anxious about. 

Okay, its good @Bow that you see your GP tomorrow and your psych Tues. I feel somewhat relieved about that. 🙏😊

Emelia 💞

Bow
Senior Contributor

My gp had me start medication yesterday @Emelia8 she called and said my bloods were not good. In such a horrible headspace about taking them 😢

Oh ... I see @Bow 😔  Sorry to hear that. 💔

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance