Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Self Harm

Fair enough, I'm not doing anything really lol @TAB 

All my friends are under the weather taking it easy today @TAB @BlueBay @Molliex 

Gentle hugs to you all xoxo

Hey @Former-Member  thanks for your support over the last few days.  I'm feeling much safer now.

Here is an artwork that I did this morning.    It my part of a group work for church, it's supposed to be fire... @Faith_Hope_Love maybe you can offer up your expert opinion?15899438801018442259780144842996.jpg

I couldn't rotate the pic lol...

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Angels333 , nice to hear from you. i'm so glad you're safe and feeling better. You're more than welcome for the support, thats what I'm here for, to try and support everyone as much as I can, even if I haven't talked to them here before. That goes for all of you too @TAB @BlueBay @Molliex @Adge and anyone I missed (sorry)

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Angels333 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just saw the pic @Angels333 , looks lovely

Thanks @Former-Member  I haven't got much confidence in myself with my art.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Angels333 I think it looks great, you did a good job

@Former-Member @TAB @BlueBay @Molliex @Adge @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Former-Member @MDT @Faith_Hope_Love @Adge @eth 

So, just an update...  some of you already know.... Yesterday I got redeployed for work.   So instead of a swim instructor for council I am going to be on the wetlands and bush regeneration team 3 days a week starting Monday.    So I'm assuming I'll be out there with a stick to pick up any rubbish along local creek beds.

I am anxious about it to say the least, but I am grateful to have the work opportunity, is it selfish to say I feel like I've been sentenced to community service...

I suffer from huge social anxiety so I hope my manager is okay and that I don't come home in pain from my back...

AnywayI hope you're all doing well...

XOXO ANGELS333 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Cant drown plus no responsibility @angels 333 lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Angels333  💜💜💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance