Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: What to do

@Eden1919 , with how you have been treated of late it is no wonder you are finding it hard to trust people. Please be safe sweetie. Wishing I could help some more

@Former-Member  Thank you for replying again, I am trying I am just struggling but I don’t know how I will feel when it gets later and everyone is asleep, I just feel like there is no one I can contact if things are bad and I am too scared to contact someone because I just feel like it will make me feel even worse or they won’t understand or idk I just don’t know what to do but I am still really on edge and I am having trouble knowing when something is like bad enough to be unsafe and when it is bad but safe, like I am not sure what is what anymore especially because people keep sending mixed messages and I really can’t tell anymore. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

It is unsafe when you feel it is unsafe, no one else's opinion comes into play here sweetie. I know you struggle to communicate what is happening for you but honey you need to reach out if you are feeling unsafe. @Eden1919 

@Former-Member  But that is the problem I don’t know how I feel like right now I don’t know and things keep changing quickly and I can’t tell when something is happening until it is happening at the time so I don’t know. Like the other day when I ended up doing something I wasn’t even feeling like very sad I just felt well I don’t know. I am just really confused. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am sorry honey, it must so scary for you right now. Where are you ? @Eden1919 

@Former-Member  I am at home watching tv with my sister.... why? 

Well I’ll I am actually just sitting listening to music because I can’t focus on the tv. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 , I was going to ask you about the room you are in. Trying if possible to to keep you talking with me and trying to keep you as safe as I can while I am around. But if you rather me let you be to watch tv with your sister I am fine with that too sweetie 

@Former-Member  I am sorry I don’t mean to make you feel like that is your responsibility or anything I am just really confused about when and how I am supposed to tell someone like I genuinely don’t know anymore and I thought I was doing the right thing by trying with the crisis team but they keep getting mad at me and seem to not think there is an issue so I am not sure if I am just wrong and this isn’t “bad enough” or if they are wrong and or don’t actually understand what I am trying to say so are responding to like false information, and then I also am confused because I don’t even know how I feel right now and I am not really good at making decisions right now especially when I am not even sure what is going on. Like I just want to know clearly when I need to tell someone and who and how am I meant to tell them. Idk I am just trying to figure out what is going on because I don’t know anymore. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Honey, I know is not my responsibility but I am not just going to sit here and do nothing, say nothing. I can't really help you other than to keep you company right now. I really just want to make sure you are safe because whatever the reason you aren't getting the support you need right now. I wish I could give something that would make this easier for you. @Eden1919 

@Former-Member  I just feel guilty I don’t want to add to your own stress or worry you. I am really trying to be ok I am just feeling really confused today but I am trying really hard to be ok. I don’t know why everyone is not listening maybe I am not saying the right things but I am just struggling to speak I don’t know I thought I was being clear maybe I am not i just feel so weird. I am not saying you were saying I should know why. I actually don’t know where I am going with any of this paragraph sorry I am just going to stop there for this one. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance