Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: trying to hold on

Hi @-Rayne-,

i hope you got back ok. Good luck for work tomorrow. I hope it is grounding for you and your crew are behaving. It's good to know your old psychologist is there for you. I'm really pleased for you that you got to spend some time with your kids and I'm sure that you've created a stronger connection with them. Take care of you, I'm happy for updates 💜🤗

it's hard when you cant work out what's present and past and real or imaginary and yourself or other, good bad, real not, true false, feeling numb, dead alive.

we're going to hospital tomorrow. staying with friend tonight which wwe negotiated with old psychologist and new person she's referrred us to. they say it's not safe for us to be alone now. i don't really know why. i feel okay, a little more spacey than usual but okay. i trust old psych though so off to tthat place we hate ttomorrow

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @-Rayne- Good luck with hospital. It's good you have a psychologist you trust and that they have got your back. Really glad they are making sure your safe. You've done an awesome job to get through Christmas, now it's time to rest up and pull together for a bit. Take care, sending hugs 💜🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

I actually admire you Briar for your strength,and for you knowing you need to go into hospital,as I keep fighting it ,and put up with bouts of depression and distress like today.Its good you have a good psychologist with a duty of care.Just go in and rest up like Teej  advised.You know when you need to go.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance