Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Was Christmas always this stressful?

removed.

hi @potato

hi @Zahlia, how are you both ? 

I know nothing about computer games.... but, @potato....you may have misrepresented yourself with your feelongs of your friends...because it feels your the grounded one.........

And look at your cute little comments ........what is sims 2 ? I bet you will forget the gift you were given.....can you start up a small gratful poster for your bedroom starting with on the 26th December I was given a SIMS 2 ....

It's just an idea......

Your picture of a potato is smiling too......

Hello @potato xx'Heart

I like that you describe the potato as firm and grounded, what a lovely decription. -- I agree @Zahlia, @PeppiPatty, @BlueBay

I think that is a good idea, keeping a diary , and writting and doing little things first

keep writting and talking to us your friends xx

you are not alone

removed

Would the writing on this thread be easier if you

sit and read the messages for a few days. 

Making friends is  difficult.

I find it very easy to make friends but I don't follow up because I'm affected with medication and caring for my husband. So the people stop wanting to me my friend.

Hello @potato 

I need to vent and don't want to make a new thread.-- of course you can write here my friend anytime you like to

Hello @PeppiPatty xx

removed

Hi @potato,

How are you today?

I'm hearing that you don't feel like you're moving in the direction you want to in life, that sounds really hard. I'm curious to hear more about what you want your life to look like?

Have you been able to start getting back into writing like you hoped to?

One thing to remember when setting goals for a new year is not to fall into the trap of seeing things in black and white - if you haven't taken the steps you aimed too, it's not all over and there is no need to be hard on yourself, you can just pick yourself up again and take another small step the next day. As @BlueBay said, be gentle with yourself.

The situation with your friends sounds tough, I'm sorry you've been feeling lonely. You've got friends here, @Zahlia@BlueBay, @Former-Member, @PeppiPatty@Shaz51 and myself are all keen to support you Heart

Take care,

Shimmer

P.S. I am a fan of the Sims too, are you enjoying it? Smiley Happy

Hi @potato

Hope you're ok! yes, lots of friends here! I havent played sims before, looked it up and it looks good though!

lj

DEar @potato,

I am thinking of you, I have a few stresses living in Public housing, will get back to you tonight or tomorrow

PeppiPattyimages-3.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance