Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Latest responsive update - feedback and queries

Thankyou @s-jay 

Thanks @s-jay its working OK here ????????

Hi @Lauz@s-jay

can you press reply or support from my notification email? I tried it but it didn’t wirk. 

Hey @BlueBay- yes I can support and reply to your post from the email notification.

What kind of problems are you having? Is it to do with replying to any post via the email notification or more specific?

Hey @Lauz

if I press reply it doesn’t go to the post I want to reply to. It opens up a new email. 

If i press support it doesn’t go to the exact post it just goes to the top page of thst post. 

Hope this makes sense??

Hi Lauz (whomever it may concern)

My thread "Child loss and MH" is having seriousserious technical  issues if you could take a look see ta

Hi Bluebay, its Wenna the overnight moderator. I will pass on your message. Many thanks

Um, are you talking to me (not BlueBay) @Wenna ?
Nice to see you up this time of day
Big storm aproaching

Hi Lapses,

Yes, will log your feedback re posting.  Have a good day.

Wenna

@CheerBear & @Mazarita: re the Latest contributions on profile pages issue

We have a two step process for this fix.

1. We will be implementing an improved version within the next week, where you will have the option to view either latest posts or latest threads the profile has posted in (for both your own and others' profiles). There is a formatting issue with this improved version though, where the list of posts or threads is very long.

2. In a few weeks after this we will have the final fix which will have the option to view latest posts or threads but without the formatting issue.

Hi @Mazarita & @CheerBear: you should now see that the first step in the fix process is done. On profile pages you can now choose to view latest contributions or  latest discussions participated in. Including looking at your own profile page or someone elses.

Let me know what you think! I know it's not perfect but I think a step in the right direction?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance