Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: The pain within

@Meowmy @Serenity1 @outlander 

Sometimes the strains in our relationships are to do with broader societal issues that either of th 2 people involved not doing enough.

Anyway, in my last counselling session the experienced counsellor wanted to tell me he saw the strain in my relationship with my son.  As if neither of us knew and had both suffered deeply because of it!  

Wishing you the best.  I am over stretched atm and need to log off.

Take Care All

Heart

@Appleblossom @hello and thank you for your kindness.

@Serenity1 @outlander @eudemonism @hope you are going well. And have a good evening. I am going through some major deep stuff. Trying to stay calm

Take care all.

Hey @Meowmy i can relate to this major deep stuff you're talking about... i quite often find myself feeling very unsettled because of major thought patterns and contemplation...

For myself I'm dealing with addictions... and 'my problems...'

@eudemonism nice to hear from you. Hope you are ok and work through your issues. It is not easy. I am down with bad flu and didn’t go to work. Hope rest can help.

@Meowmy the last flu/viral thing i had... lasted about 20 hours... it went from sinus infection to stomach infection... felt like i was dying and i was weak as anything... sinus infections can either transfer to stomach or lungs... this one went to my stomach... i just rested, hydrated, kept warm and waited to pass... at one point i was even thinking about a&e... but it passed eventually...

@eudemonism @Feeling a bit better from anxiety with coping strategies from psychologist.

take care.

@Meowmy sometimes they can be the cause of stress and the triggers... and actually taking advantage of a person who is perfectly normal but deficient of all their needs... be careful with that one...

@eudemonism Hello, hope you had a nice day. I am still very tired from my flu. I think given my circumstances, I have always tried my best. I couldn’t do any more than I already have. I think from now, I will just be happy with my best effort. Expect no more than that. It couldn’t be any worse than the the worst already happened to me.

@MeowmyI'm starting to think that the effects of the dopamine blockers they've got me on. Are doing more harm then good. Because all my natural dopamine receptors and forms of making dopamine have been messed up. So I've turned to all the unhealthy forms of dopamine production. And my brain has just created extra receptors to recieve from the unhealthy sources of dopamine production. 

The mental health team got me to sign an agreement that meant i couldn't sue them or the drug company for lack of an insufficient warnings about all the horrendous side effects. But I'm going to revoke that decision. And take legal action against the mental health system and the drug company. For compensation. It is the most rational option i have available....

Don't even start me on religion and those people and what I'm going to do to them in a court room for what they've done to me @Meowmy they're my next deserving targets...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance