Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: The pain within

@Appleblossom ??? What you think???

@Meowmy I'm only just realizing that my attempts to be a good person and do the right thing by people has been allowing them to screw me over the whole time.

@Meowmy sorry for venting my frustrations. However i hope it gives you better insight into my feelings about story and situation... I'm just going to be focusing on week to week. Day to day. Moment to moment. And trying to minimize the stress.

From what i can tell. You're doing really well @Meowmy you're managing well and taking great care of yourself and your mum. You gotta take it for what it is. And be grateful, appreciate and thankful for all the good stuff, blessings and comforts...

When i become overwhelmed and stressed. Coping with everything gets ten times harder. There's no complete recovery or being totally over everything. Sometimes i go into a downward spiral.

hugs @Meowmy Heart

@eudemonism @Shaz51 @outlander Hello everyone. Sorry I am not much use for now. I have been suffering severe anxiety last couple of days. @eudemonism  Hope you feel better soon. Please take good care and not rush major decisions. I hope you find peace within yourself soon. Don’t dwell on the dark thoughts. They are not good for you. I am learning to dissociate myself from unwelcome thoughts/sources of anxiety. It is very hard. I have to battle on. I just wanted to say hello. Take care all.

@Shaz51 @eudemonism @outlander @Serenity1 hello everyone. Hope you are all having a good evening. Just say hi. My anxiety is a bit better today. It is an ongoing battle though. Hope to feel a bit better. Will see psychologist tomorrow. Take care all.

@Meowmy hello- i was just thinking about you today & wondering how you were going- glad to hear your anxiety is a bit better-yep it sure is an ongoing battle hey- never ending-I'm not doing so good lately-
Good luck with your psychologist appointment tomorrow

Hi @Meowmy yea I'm constantly struggling with my illness/mental stuff... not sure what's real and what's not... not even sure if I'm getting better or worse...

@Meowmy regards anxiety... I've found with myself that everything can get overwhelming.... and EVERYTHING ' ain't about to go away... so I've found quiet time and meditating/resting/getting my thoughts straight/neutral helps... otherwise it just wrecks me big time..

@eudemonism sorry to hear your struggles. It is not easy to live with MI. Hope you will find some relief, comfort somewhere. Gradually this will all get better. Keep positive. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance