Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

There's nothing anyone can @Former-Member Thanks for caring. Should I still post on the forums with this stuff? Don't want to cause hqssels. I'll go check emails, but need to go pee first, take a headache pill...
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member ,

I'm sorry there is not much anyone can do to help you right now - that is a disheartening place to be in! Smiley Sad

Of course, you are 100% welcome to post on the forums about this stuff to get the support you need! My only word of caution would be to avoid articulating graphic details around suicide (e.g., a suicide attempt; or a method of suicide), as specified in the Community Guidelines. I hope this makes sense!

If you have any concerns, please feel free to email us at team@saneforums.org.

Please try your best to take care of yourself.

Kindest Regards,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's cool @outlander, I'll have the pink one.

Of course @Former-Member 🤗

@Former-Member 

Glad you are still posting.

Heart

The forums have helped me around managing Suicidal Ideation. I have managed to mostly keep within guidelines, or alter posts if I forget.  Sometimes things just burst out of us.

You are settling in a new town.  There is so much going on for you. Glad you are getting furniture organised. Sorry Salvos were not super helpful.

It is good your better understood here than LIfeline. I wish they would not tout Lifeline as an answer, but its the system

Take Care Bella

I have to go with son for hazard perception test.

Sending love @Former-Member Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Looking back over a few days here it doesn't seem real that I got that down again, but such amazing support from all of you, thank you, I'm glad I was around for my first visitor since moving here (10wks)... and even received my first personal mail. Took away the pangs of loneliness a while. Seems God knew I'd need it this week. Teary while typing... who know why we cry really... happy, sad, relieved...  Guess it's a healing any which way. 

Hope you're all ok, gets quiet here on weekends too. 

Got some lovely bird photos this week. Put couple up on Everything Birds thread. 

💌

So wonderful to hear things have picked up a little for you @Former-Member and that you were 'around' for your first visitor. So many positives in your post and that makes me smile. Heart

@Former-Member  It’s good to hear there are some good things happening for you right now. Yea, a funny thing about tears, happy, sad ones, life’s strange.

I will go and look at your bird pics.

Hope today has some more happy moments for you.

Great to hear you're feeling better @Former-Member, and that visitor must've been lovely. Going to go find the bird photos too Heart 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance